This one day course qualifies you as an MHFA Champion, giving you:
- An understanding of common mental health issues
- Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness
- Ability to spot signs of mental ill health
- Skills to support positive wellbeing
We value this course at £200 per person.
Costs may vary depending on location, refreshments and other delegate requirements.
One day face to face course
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities.
We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are an MHFA Champion
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health